May 08, 2006

Badminton is Back!

Spring! And I'm staying indoors. Playing badminton. It's back. If the San Francisco Chronicle says it's back, I guess it went away and came back.

Overheard:
Someone: I haven't played since high school.
Another one: Me, too.
Me: I haven't played since 2nd grade.

Someone: Hey, its our turn in this court.
Someone else: I don't think so. Check the queue.

Another one: Hey, its our turn in this court.
And another: I don't think so. Check the clipboard.

And another: Look, I don't want to fight. I just got here and you're kicking me out already?

And an observant one: This queue-ing system sucks.

One more: Hey! You're not Chinese!

Ya!

Look for Smash City in Milpitas, Golden Gate Badminton Club in Menlo Park and United Badminton Club in Fremont.

No comments: