November 16, 2005

iPod Video - what would I download?

I got nothing much else to do with my new 5G video iPod that I haven't done before with my 40GB brickpod. Ahh...video.

But for now, iTunes has got for me episodes of Lost, Desperate Housewives, and some sitcom. And Music TV. And upcoming movie trailers????

Crap. Bunch of arse. I'll be visiting the hack-ze-ipod forums for some value-add.

I'm looking for hard-to-find gems like Miami Vice's Calderon blowing up Tubb's girlfriend to Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight." Tour of Duty's Assault on Firebase Alpha. Magic Johnson's 1980 NBA Championship Game 6. The A-Team's opening sequence. Mitch Hedberg. The Twilight Zone where aliens threatened to wipe out earthlings, and in an act of desperation, earthlings created a plan for peace, only to be told that the aliens were actually looking for warriors. Dumb peace-loving earthlings. And if I knew the episode's name, I would have made this post shorter. But...sorry, dumb earthlings.

Sweet screen. Nice little thin package. White. Fifth-generation indeed. Scratch-resistant. I lie 20% of the time.

No carrying case or sports strap available yet. If you want a review, check forums elsewhere.

Lastly, why don't you have an iPod yet?

1 comment:

Celestine de Leon said...

meron kang ipod video? ok yun ha. how big is the screen?